Conveniently located on Chicago’s Southwest side, 3348 S. Pulaski offers prospective tenants the desirable City of Chicago address while maintaining the transportation benefits of properties located in the North & South I-55 corridors. Situated in the heart of Chicago’s Little Village Neighborhood, 3348 S. Pulaski offers excellent access to labor, a number of interstates and the BSNF Corwith Intermodal Facility (~1 Mile). Just south of the property is an emerging retail corridor with a wide variety of restaurant options and other amenities.
The South Chicago submarket continues its robust growth driven by its strategic location for logistics and intermodal freight. The South Chicago submarket is home to 10 intermodal yards, 4 located within minutes of 3348 S. Pulaski. In addition, the South Chicago submarket has a very strong labor market. This combined with its robust transportation infrastructure make the South Chicago submarket a preferred location for manufacturing.
SOUTH CHICAGO SUBMARKET
- South Chicago submarket provides quick and direct access to the City of Chicago, Midway Airport, and to the heavily traveled interstates of I-294, I-290 and 90/94
- The South Chicago submarket is the largest industrial market in the Chicago metropolitan area
Chicago Market BenefitS
- 3348 S. Pulaski falls within the only region served by six of the seven Class I railroads*
- Approximately 500 freight trains move 37,500 rail cars through the region each day, accounting for roughly 50% of the total rail freight movement in the entire country*
- O’Hare's dual hub airport is the nation’s second busiest international air cargo gateway by value, representing 12% of the value of all U.S. international air cargo*
- Between a quarter and a third of all freight tonnage in the U.S. originates, terminates or passes through the Chicago area*
An Intermodal Container Handling Hub
The Chicago region is the Western Hemisphere's largest intermodal container handler, with nearly half of all intermodal freight movements in the nation originating, terminating or passing through the region.*
One of the Most Strategic Regions for Distribution
3348 S. Pulaski is situated in one of the most densely populated areas of freight related employees, intermodal facilities and container yards, marking it one of the most strategic regions for distribution.*
*Information provided by Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning. http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/